A Good Start To Life
We all want the best for our little ones and it all starts in the establishment of good health foundations.
It is especially heart-breaking to see our children unwell, and throughout this very important stage of immune development it is common to encounter many hurdles along the way.
With the increase in childcare these issues seem to not only amplify but return in cycles, often without ever fully resolving.
Children’s health is especially hard to maintain if dealing with fussy eaters, therefore it is important to ensure a strong immune system, adequate dietary nutrients, and identify any allergens or intolerances in order to provide the best defence against disease, and also in the creation of strong health for the future
At Harmony we hear a range of kid’s health complaints, including;
- Allergies (1 in every 6 children)
- Food intolerances
- Skin rashes
- Lice, worms, & fungal infections
- Digestive complaints (diarrhoea, constipation, sore tummy)
- Ear ache, runny rose, sore throat ( known as ENT issues)
- Recurrent colds & flus
- Emotional health (Anxiety, poor concentration, hyper-activity)
If you would like some advice or support with the health of your children speak to one of our friendly practitioners.